YouTuber gets head stuck in microwave oven in stunt gone wrong

Danny Woods
December 9, 2017

This unsafe combination is what fire crews were greeted with when a prank went drastically wrong in Wolverhampton this week.

An English YouTube prankster had to call the fire brigade for help on Wednesday when he cemented his head into a microwave in Wolverhampton.

But how could you possibly get into this mess you might ask?

Seven bags of Polyfilla had been mixed and poured around his head which was protected by a plastic bag. Their plan was to use the microwave as a mould but things quickly went bad for the stunt. Swingler planned on using a breathing tube while waiting for the cement to harden; however, the breathing tube ended up getting stuck and the cement kept expanding, leaving the 22-year-old daredevil trapped.

"As amusing as this sounds, this young man could quite easily have suffocated or have been seriously injured", West Midlands fire service crew watch commander Shaun Dakin said, The Guardian reported.

"As amusing as this sounds, this young man could quite easily have suffocated of have been seriously injured".

More news: German Social Democrats agree to hold Merkel coalition talks

Firefighters had to call a technical rescue team to dismantle the microwave and then delicately removing the cement with a screwdriver and a chisel.

"All of the group involved were very apologetic", Dakin added.

In a video posted on Friday, he said he was "in need and would have died without (firefighters)", but agreed he should be fined for the stunt.

While some may find the stunt amusing, the fire crew spent over an hour struggling to get the man free.

It took the firefighters almost an hour to free him.

The man was left shaken, but unharmed, after his rescue. "But we had to be extremely careful with the screwdriver, working so closely to his head", he said.

Other reports by LeisureTravelAid

Discuss This Article